Monday, April 22, 2013

It Can't Be About the Wait

Disclaimer: I wrote this about six weeks ago, and never finished the post. But wanted to share what I did write, because I think it has a lot of merit--

I have been doing a bible study called What Do You Do With Your Wait by Mike Harder, and I'm loving it. I would highly recommend it to a 20-something wondering why they've been "waiting" for life to start. The resounding message is: it already has. And whatever you are worried about, God has already put in motion for you or else He deemed something better. That's a pretty tough one to swallow, but it has been good to hear.


Which brings me to my favorite lesson thus far, which is that the wait can't be about the wait. I think I really have been following into that self-pity hole lately. It is warmly comforting to know that God's timing is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment