Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sing Worry, Why Should I Care?

Ah the struggle of my heart: worry. Probably the single biggest stumble in my life and Christian walk is that I worry too much. About almost everything. But really even about things that do not matter--where I will be in a year, how will I pay for graduate school, will I ever get married, what will my first job be--because I have no control over them. It is a constant reminder that I am not in control. But lately, that has been somewhat comforting. Isn't it a nice feeling when you can put all your strife in someone else's hands? I have been wholeheartedly trying to lay them at my Father's feet. I know He already knows the inside of my heartbeat, so he KNOWS that this girl carries the weight of the world on her shoulders. But he definitely does not want me to. I know this for sure. So here is to summer, the perfect time for me to let go, and let God. Amazing things happen when you do, don't they?



Okay John Mayer has done it again. Thanks to my favorite bad boy for "Age of Worry" off his new album, Born and Raised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment