Sunday, January 27, 2013

What I Am Scared Most Of

It is funny how a lot of little moments get strung along into a long line of hopefully, but not always so, good memories. It has been a little over a month since Christmas and it has surely been a whirlwind since then. I won't even try to chronicle all the little moments, but there certainly have been a lot of them lately. I have certainly felt my God orchestrating a lot of these little moments, as in, I am often almost moved to tears because I can see the face of God in what He is doing in my life. It is astonishing to me how much faith my Father has in me-- a girl who once (and sometimes still does) considered herself awkward and picked herself apart in the mirror. I only wish I could give back as much faith to Him, because he truly is the only object worthy of that kind of affection.



Sometimes I feel quite overwhelmed by the things He puts in my life because I simply do not know if I am capable of doing it. I'm scared I won't have the words, the strength, the confidence--whatever it may be. I'm most scared of the light God has put in me. I cannot describe it any other way, but I can trust in Him all day long, but I can't seem to put that same trust in myself. If I had to imagine, I think my Father would be disappointed in that reaction because I think we are living on this Earth as extensions of his love, grace, and mercy, and I really should be able to demonstrate those characteristics even to myself.

I can only trust that my God would not lead me anywhere He cannot carry me Himself and that what is for me He will not let pass me by. I hope today you feel that same confidence in God and we can work on feeling that confidence in ourselves together :)

Yours,
K

"I never lived till
 I lived in your light"

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful blog. Hope you will find the princess we have all come to know and love. She is there. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mommma ;) My one loyal reader. LOLZZZ

    ReplyDelete